Below is a list of services I provided years ago. I continue to provide the services part-time until I decide it’s needed full-time. I’m one guy with dreams of opening a large remote building with the best Technicians the area has ever seen.
When difficulties arise with technology, there is no need to waste time trying to solve complex or even simple issues. Our remote support professionals are waiting to connect with you to help solve your technology problems. We have a variety of ways to provide remote service to our customers including:
- Remote desktop connections
- Over the phone one on one support
- Technology consultation
- Monitoring, Updating and Maintenance
Leave your computer frustrations behind! Whether you need a virus removed, a wireless network set up, or a computer or laptop repaired, we have the expertise to handle your issue quickly and professionally.
The computer is your command central. Whether you are looking to set up, secure, or repair your machine, we have the professional technicians that can guide you through this task.
Services We Provide
- Computer Setup
- Computer Tune-up
- Apple / Mac support and repairs
- Virus/Malware removal
- Data Recovery
- Backup or data transfer
- Repairs & Upgrades
- Memory upgrades
- Operating System (OS) upgrades
- Software setup
- Email Setup/Outlook, Smartphones & tablets
- Hardware Installations
- Printer setup
- Wireless Networks
- Consultation Services
- One-on-One Training
A computer virus is a type of malicious software that performs a harmful activity to your computer, such as occupying hard disk space, accessing proprietary information, corrupting data, and spamming email contacts.
Each year viruses cause billions of dollars in damage, which include: wasted resources, corrupted data, and additional maintenance costs. Thus, it is important to have a current virus protection plan installed on your computer. To date, no anti-virus software is able to prevent all computer viruses.
To address these challenges, we offer:
- Trojan Virus Removal
- Malware/Spyware Removal
- Security Software Installation
- Proprietary Removal Tools
- Pop-Up Ads
- PC Performance Restoration
- Windows Start-up Program Removal
- Email filtering
- Training (Social Engineering, Phishing, DDos, Network Protection and more)
Hardware & Software
Our talented technicians have extensive experience investigating and troubleshooting problems, repairing system hardware and software, providing upgrades, installing operating systems, and ordering a new system when necessary.
We have pick-up service, as well as in store drop-off, and we service all major equipment brands.
In addition we offer:
- Transfer of Documents, Emails, Pictures, and Software
- Upgrade Existing Computers
- Set up Printers, Scanners, and Webcams
- Recover Data
- Repair Computers That Won’t Turn On
- Configure Windows™ or Apple™ iOS
- Set up Computers-Including Keyboards, Monitors, and Mouse(s)
- Connect to Home Networks
- Set up or Troubleshoot DSL, Cable Internet Connections, or Fiber
pwnHACkER is a well-established and growth oriented high-end IT consultant and support company that provides expert consulting and uses latest generation software technologies.
Because every customer is unique, we structure our IT consulting services to meet your specific needs. We are here to listen and while advising you about the best strategies to expand your business, we analyze business goals and provide cost estimates, management, implementation, and administration of your IT systems.
Our consultants offer keen insight and project management from beginning-to-end, and we offer our expertise well beyond successful implementation.
IT Consulting Services
- Software Upgrades
- Hardware Upgrades
- Cloud Technology
- Cloud accounting
- IT Project Management
- Email Implementations & Support
- Microsoft Servers
- Hosted Email Services
- Gmail for business
- Database Design, Development, and Support
- SQL Server Consulting – Server Performance Tuning
- Mobile Technology
- Phones, iPads, Android devices
- Accounting Systems
- ERP Systems
- Dell PartnerDirect
- VoIP Phone System
A network is a server component accessed by client components. E-mail, printing, and network file system services are common functions provided on local area networks.
Networks can be simple or extremely complex. Each network has its own authentication regimen and standard usage guidelines and permissions.
As your network administrator, we are able to ensure that servers are updated with the latest software and patches, connections to all users are strong, and reports on network usage are provided regularly.
In addition, we offer:
- Maintenance of Your Local Area Network
- Monitoring of Applications and Software Functionality and Availability
- Maintenance of Physical and Logical Network
- Infrastructure, LAN/WAN IP Addresses, and Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Upgrades, Updates, Patches, and Security Additions
- Initial Troubleshooting of Existing Building, Cabling, and Connections
- Network Management and Monitoring
Voice & Data Cabling
Structured cabling system is an integral piece of any well designed network. We are a “one stop shop” for all your organization network infrastructure needs.
We design, build and install flexible cabling infrastructures that support multiple voice, data, video and multimedia systems regardless of their manufacturer.
Structured cabling design and installation is governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices, and apartment buildings for data or voice communications using various kinds of cable. Most commonly:
- Category 5e (CAT-5e)
- Category 6 (CAT-6)
- Fiber optic cabling
- Modular connectors
Design, installation and implementation of:
- Fiber optic. Single mode and Multi mode.
- Data Centers.
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6e and Cat6A cabling. Panduit, Corning, Siemon Berk-Tek, Systimax, Belden
- Coax cabling RG6, RG59 etc.
- 25-100 Pair tie cables.
- Fire stopping
- Cross connecting analog/ digital phone lines in 66 blocks or 110 blocks.
- Make auto cad documentation as-builds.
- Sound masking solutions.
- Valcom paging systems.
- Surveillance camera systems.
- Extending T1, PRI and POTS lines.
Home Automation, Home Theater and Business Conference Rooms
- Tablet and smart phone setup
- Smart TV installs
- Build outs
- Sound systems
- One-Touch Automation
- Seamless Technical Integration
- Intuitve Control Systems
- Conference Room setup
- Classroom & Training Room
- Whole Home A/V
- Temperature Control (Nest)
- Home Security (Wyze)
- LED Lighting